EduArt develops innovative, EU-wide adaptable concepts of adult education taking into account social environments. The aim is to strengthen personal and social skills and to promote social cohesion of different target groups, especially in times of crisis.
The materials focus on the innovative collaboration of adult educators and creative artists as well as on involving local neighbourhood agents.
- form tandems of education and art and build transferrable creative partnerships
- discuss forms of education with a social environment approach
- collect ideas for restructuring an effective adult education
- develop attractive learning opportunities with cultural and creative contents and methods
- propose and explore concepts for the work with neighbourhood agents and a training course
- conduct a joint teacher training for the staff of the participating institutions
- cooperate with national and European political stakeholders and make recommendations
- disseminate the results at local, national and European levels through various networks and media